Chart of Accounts
Allows to add/delete/restore/ account names, accounting periods and creates bank information for related accounting processes.
Allows to create accounts receivable, outstanding settlement, aging report, paid listing and print statement of accounts.
Allows to create accounts payable, outstaning settlement, aging report, paid listing, credit note, debit note and print statement of accounts.
Allows to create journal entry and listing.
Allows to create profit report, costing report, commission report, commission rate table maintenance.
– P & L Statement
– Balance Sheet
– Trial Balance
– General Ledger
– Cash-Book Balance
– Opening Balance
– Bank Reconciliation
- Fully integrated Accounts Receivable function
- Fully integrated Accounts Payable function
- Journal Entries for miscellaneous, adjustment and transaction from other modules such as Payroll, POS etc.
- Issues of Credit Note and Debit Note.
- Set up of COA (Chart of Accounts / Accounts Name), GST Rate, CPF Rate, Salesman Commission Rate, and Report Display Option.
- Complete set of standard account statements and reports.
- Up to 3 levels of accounts name.
- Accounting information can be search by Customer, Supplier, Company, Period, Accounts name, Salesperson, Employee etc.
- All statements and reports can be customized.
- Keep track of project costing and profit
- Calculate salesman commision